Relive the very best moments of the day.
When you first received your gallery, your home was filled with excitement. You scrolled through and found your favorites. Your photos aren’t meant to live on your phone alone. Technology changes quickly, unpredictably, so it’s time to not rely on it.
Experience your photos in a new way. Experience your photos in print.
A premium album allows your photos to be enjoyed uninterrupted. Images are seamless and panoramic, showcasing the best moments from the occasion.
Customize your album from the cover materials to the amount of spreads to help your album fit perfectly in your home. The high-end materials, quality paper, and refined finishing touches mean your album will hold your cherished moments to share for a lifetime.
Layflat album binding allows a seamless experience for your images.
Give your images new life through an album that you can have forever.
1 / 3
Frequently Asked Album Design Questions
What is the album design process like?
1. Order an album through your gallery - selecting your album size, cover material, if you're having it debossed, and number of spreads.
2. Select between 60-100 images from your gallery. We tend to use at most 5 images per page.
3. We'll create a draft using as many of your image selections as we can and possibly a few storytelling images that add some extra to the album.
4. We'll share your digital proofs for your approval.
5. We revise (swapping images, adding/deleting spreads) until you're satisfied.
6. If applicable: we will send a final invoice if you've added spreads to the album.
7. We send the album to the lab for production! Orders can take 4-5 weeks to complete after the final version is approved by you.
8. Receive your album and enjoy it for years to come!
How do I select images from my gallery?
1. Open your gallery.
2. Click the HEART on your first image you want to select.
3. Enter your email address. If you are doing this in more than one sitting, make sure to use the same email!
4. Select between 60-100 images from your gallery. We tend to use at most 5 images per page.
5. Have questions while selecting? Send us an email!